What do you want the most?
It is ridiculously easy to get caught up in what we want in that very moment, even if it is something that will get in the way of what we want the most.
Think about it; you're on a diet with a weight loss goal, but a cake is put in front of you. You instantly want it.
You're saving up for a new car, a new house, new watch, but the thought of heading out at the weekend on a night out takes your fancy and you blow the money that you are saving.
You are deep into a training regime to get in shape for summer, but you feel tired and you just want to go home to bed, so you don't hit the gym, you go home and chill...
Don't trade what you want the most for what you want in that single moment. Remember your ultimate goal, remember what you want the most in life, and let that single moment pass.
If you want something, then dedicate yourself to it. We are telling you that you CAN do it!
Lets face it:
- Food is on your taste buds for seconds, its not worth it!
- The hangover and living poor for a week after a night out, isn't worth it!
- Getting to summer, not feeling comfortable in your swim shorts or bikini, saying, "oh ill do it next year." - It doesn't have to be that way!
1. Write down what it is you want the most
2. Put it somewhere you will see it. If you are on a diet, put it on the fridge. If you are saving money, put it next to your bedside. If you are getting in shape, have a reminder in your car so that you hit the gym every time you think about not doing!
3. Send us an image of what you have written down and where you have placed it. doing this will ensure that you hold yourself accountable and will result in you more likely reaching your goal and getting what you want!
Remember, what we want the most is never going to be easy to get. Some sacrifices along the way must be made to get there. But rest assured, you will get there, you are destined for greatness.
Muhammad Ali Famously said:
"I hated every minute of training, but i said, "Don't quit, suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion."
Like what you're reading? Enter your email and subscribe to our mailing list below. Receive motivation EVERY Monday!